Verified Reviewer

Resolved

Update by user Feb 18, 2021

Proved fraud and credit card company is crediting my account..

Update by user Feb 18, 2021

Because the fake merchant supplied a delivery packing slip with no name or address, just the city and state, my credit card company said I needed to prove my case in writing. I conducted my own investigation and proved the vacuum was intentionally shipped to another person at my expense.

Beware of ‘DECORESDAY’ they (Brian, Steve, etc) use this fake wedding accessory website for their cover. Nothing to do with vacuums.

So yes, I’ve proven this is fraud and will be credited. I hope these dudes get caught!

Original review posted by user Jan 18, 2021

Buyers Beware!! I was browsing OfferUp for used vacuums for use in the garage.

I came across a brand new Upright bagless Bissell for $44.99 listed with all the other vacuums both used &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; new.

What the heck, so I bought it. When I checked out through PayPal the invoice displayed Chinese writing. OH NO! I was immediately ready to cancel but instead gave the merchant a couple days to respond.

Merchant never responded to emails and the phone# was nothing but a full mailbox.

This vacuum shipped within a couple days after ordering, to my hometown but to someone elses address, according to UPS, which they could not disclose.

And used an Amazon tracking#. Amazon doesnt even sell Bissell that cheap.

Luckily, weve been with our credit card company for 20yrs and they have no problem crediting our account for this fraudulent activity.

User's recommendation: Just be careful of these FAKE companies!

Product or Service Mentioned: Offerup Advertisement.

Preferred solution: Beware of Fake companies .

Comments