Verified Reviewer

2.3

Original review updated by user Feb 14, 2021

For absolutely no reason my Offer Up account stopped working. I would email customer support and they would get it activated after a day or two.

However after I reloaded all my items for sale and the pictures it would crash and stop working within the day. Not a big deal *** happens. I Tried for weeks to get a hold of customer support person. But could not find a telephone number to call.

All I could find was a support email address. I tried the email over and over and got many crazy reasons why it happened. I Never got to speak with a person and finally got an email every thing has been fixed. It Worked for two hours and shut down again.

Considering going elsewhere but not sure who else sells locally. I have had it and now Im using Another site.

User's recommendation: Never sold anything without paying promotional fee.

Product or Service Mentioned: Offerup Buy Sell Offer Up Mobile Application.

Preferred solution: Apology.