6.8K views
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

OfferUp doesn't let me sell things using my computer. They only allow me to use my *** smart phone!

I don't want that *** on my phone! Why don't they let me sell stuff using my computer, the way I do everything else in the world? This is so damned frustrating!!!!! And they have ZERO help available, no way to reach a human.

So you are just stuck in their limbo forever. Are they trying to get an App on my phone that does other things?

Are they snooping my contacts and messages? Why do I have to use an "App" to do this?

Review about: Offerup Buy Sell Offer Up Mobile Application.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: No help, Cant use the computer.

Comments

ANOTHER RICH ILLEGAL IN AMERICA CREATING A TERRORIST TOOL LIKE EBAY AND PAYPAL TO CONTROL AMERICANS WHEN WILL SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND PURGE THESE SO CALLED TECH BUMS AND TERRORISTS.

I could not agree more. Pretty ridiculous that selling can't happen from your computer. Just encourages me to use other resources to recommend others do the same.Easy fix...so...fix it!

offer up, work on getting a way to list for pc users please. Thanks.

Offerup, Up YOURS.

ya, get your *** together offerup!! Most people dont enjoy craning their neck over a tiny phone screen all day just to sell some unwanted crap. Simply create a decent interface for adults who use computers instead of catering only to millennial children with nothing to offer up anyway!!

Yah, why can't we post from a computer. Typing all that crap on a phone is a PIA.

There is a solution, I list stuff almost every day on my computeri hope they dont try to block this but, i dont think they willits called an android emulator, you install it on your computerand it will let you run any android app that you would runon your phone, including offerupI have tested many of them, probably around 10 and the only one i likeis called BlueStacks... easy to find onlineit is mainly designed for games that you would play on your phonebut it works with many other android appsjust a bit of a learning curve...

but once nstalled, go into the play store (in blue stacks)and search for offerup and install it, you will then find it in the bluestacksprogram and be able launch it (be patient) and login to your offerup accountyou can create listings from here and edit, now to upload pictures you have to gothrough the bluestacks program and then when you open offerup it will loadthe pics from the bluestacks media storage area which is under "system app" then"settings" then "import windows media files" ... once you have played with it for a bitand get the hang of it you can be sooo much more productive at listing on offerupmuch bigger screen to see and you can type instead of the chicken pecking on the phonegood luck

thats so they can sell your phone info and your personal info and you will start getting dozens of soliciting calls, how else do you think they make money

OfferUp is LAME lololol

You can post, buy and sell from your desktop. Simply go to google chrome and type in the search bar "offer up for desktop".

You will see a pop up to install on google chrome.

Hit "allow" and badaboom, badabing... it will appear on your google chrome menu.

to molly4mahem #1455112

That Chrome plug-in does not allow you to sell from desktop.

to molly4mahem #1484434

You are AWESOME

They do allow I just found out yesterday u need to download offer up added for desk top but u must go through crome. Google search does offer up have desktop app to use and u see it will ask if u want to add it from search as long as ur using Google Chrome. As far as contacting live person I know its difficult myself I found it easy to search in ur profile then search contact but go through security email contact them then its easy to send email

to Kua #1460501

Why don't you write IN ENGLISH ! ?? Learn English !

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH FEB 2017 THAT IT SUCKS TO ONLY BE ABLE TO SELL VIA CELL PHONE. I WANT TO USE MY PC. Since offerup won't allow this, I'm going elsewhere.

to Mike Lavoie #1460504

Well, where else did you go ? Where else can you sell on a computer?

Did you find anything?

Let Go is the same thing isn't it?... (you can't sell on a computer, have to use the cell phone)

to Bob #1467597

Craigslist allows you to sell from a computer. Do not talk without knowing. Forgive my poor English.

to Bob #1471006

Can sell on letgo with a computer. I just posted some items for sale.

People spend way too much time with their heads down looking at their phone as it is. Apps such as OfferUp only add to an epidemic. No wonder people don't look at one another and "talk" anymore, living through their cell phones.

Ditto