2.9K views
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

OfferUp doesn't let me sell things using my computer.They only allow me to use my *** smart phone!

I don't want that *** on my phone! Why don't they let me sell stuff using my computer, the way I do everything else in the world? This is so damned frustrating!!!!! And they have ZERO help available, no way to reach a human.

So you are just stuck in their limbo forever. Are they trying to get an App on my phone that does other things?

Are they snooping my contacts and messages?Why do I have to use an "App" to do this?

Review about: Offerup Offerup Buy Sell Offer Up Mobile Application.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: No help, Cant use the computer.

Had an Experience with Offerup?

Comments

Jesus is the answer John 3:3

They WANT ALL Your Private Info, THAT IS WHY!!!

Hence, Why I WILL NOT USE THEM Unless using a phone with NOTHING ON IT!!

I agree...what a bunch of non-sense that they don't offer this option...get your *** together "Offer Up" you are losing business you bunch of *** tech punks!

my biggest complaint and maybe I am missing something is sure I can see a picture of an item but there is NO description...nothing about size, materials etc

I downloaded the app..and am immediately uninstalling it.

If I can't use my PC, I'm not interested.Too many visual challenges on a tiny phone screen, and m y computer works 100 times better for me.

Bye bye, offer up!

Agree, really frustrating when you are trying to post something for sale and are limited to writing out the description of the item on your phone.One way around this, although a bit tedious, is to type up the descriptions on your desktop and then email them to yourself.

Then just copy and paste into the Offerup description.Really do hope they implement some sort of fix for this.

I agree that it is ridiculous that you cant sell on OfferUp using a browser. Definitely disappointing and makes me want to use Craigslist again. I am now!

Offer up was working perfect ( just last week)on my home computer ....Now it will only let me view items on my small cell phone !I could actually see and buy more on my home computer.

WHY can't we use this on a regular desk top?I hate to go back to just craigslist and facebook to buy stuff...but it does look like that is where I'll be unless they change back

These idiot online app selling companies that don't allow you to use your computer a *** stupid. I hate using my phone I can actually type properly and don't use my thumbs. *** retarded system.

I do have the app on my phone, However, when selling, it's easier to load up my photos from the computer. Such ashamed that Offer Up didn't add that feature?! I don't like having to load up my photos to google using my computer then having to use my phone to get to load up my photos from google onto my phone album!