Go into "Sports and Outdoor" at the OfferUp site, and you can find tons of guns, knives, and crossbows.There is no control over these firearm sales.
I'm expecting to find new posts for Surface to Air weapons.
The same people just keep re-posting these weapons when we report them. Some hide them under "auto parts" or "electronics".
OfferUp appears to be a haven for weapons, and they suggest meeting in public places to complete the transactions.Not sure what that's about when buying and selling firearms.
If I was a kid and wanted a firearm, OfferUp would be my source of choice.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Easy to sell and buy
What I disliked
- No control over firearm sales
- Reason of review:
- Uncontrolled Weapons Sales
- Preferred solution:
- Warn others.
- Product or service
- Offerup Sports And Outdoors
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hi everyone. I thought I would quickly throw in my two cents here :) I own an online merchandise website that has been really starting to pick up on the..."
- "Dear Sir/Maddam: I have recently ran across a DS company that goes by the name The Wagon Wheel Company. Website: www.wagonwheelcompany.com Face: www.facebook.com/thewagonwheelcompany Owner: Stacy..."
- "...keeps removing my mk purse im trying to post c.f. saying it is conterfeit..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "Unlike most of you, my flowers were actually delivered to Mom for Mother's Day. Horrible dead tulips. Contacted customer service and they will not refund my money. They said..."
- "My wife and I stayed at this hotel for over 70-days this summer (June, July, & August, 2013) while our home was being repaired. The public needs to be aware..."
- "Lost receipt and tried to return 2switches without receipt they refused at NAPA in ElMirage Az..."