Verified Reviewer

1.2

Update by user Oct 09, 2020

No company contacted, cannot get items to populate for sale

Original review posted by user Oct 09, 2020

Offer up just merged with let go was swayed by brother who sold on let go to give it a try. Sold two items right away worked good, then took time to post several others and curiously there were no views, my account is 5 stars off the 2 sales I completed.

Offers then were not populating for views yet app allows you to still post like all is fine. Research showed most likely I was blocked by another user, which I think was traced back to a person who was upset i wouldn't sell an item for extremely cheap price. Sent message to support which is non-existent, very poorly run outfit, as the 1.9 rating suggests. Stay with Facebook marketplace trust me not worth the hassle.

Online people said only way to get account back up is with new phone so IP and device is different. Crazy....offer up my offer is you close your doors or sell to someone who knows how to run a selling website.

Stay away, good concept poorly executed. You will only waste time posting to find 1 person anger or miss hit will lock you out with no recourse.

User's recommendation: Stay away complaints go way back with no change.

Preferred solution: App to be opened.

OfferUp Pros: Easy app.

OfferUp Cons: Poor customer service, Easy to have account locked out forever, Customer service sucks.

Comments