1.1K views

Be careful buying things of offer up!!Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair...

I wondered why the price was so good... now I have freaking bed bugs from it !!! Its so infested!! And man bed bugs are hard to get rid of!!!

I have A 3 year old and I'm also 38 wks pregnant! I'm so mad! This guy needs to be stopped! His selling all kinds of kid things and baby beds !!

I tried to post a warning on offer up they took it down because I guess it violated their terms.

UGHH!I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "it was infested!" of furniture set and associated monetary loss in the amount of $375. Offerup needs to "them to be stopped! if someone buys their kid furniture thats infested they will have to live with these bugs :(" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned furniture set in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Offerup.

Had an Experience with Offerup?

Comments

You can get diamostcus earth that will get rid of your bed bugs. I had some and I ordered it off amazon and it was a life saver. Hope this helps