I met with a seller going by the name CJM.She agreed to buy a Spot Globe that had a glitch which I explained in my listing.
She was my first customer, and I was really excited to make my first sale. I arrived on time and waited about 15 minutes for her to show. When she did she looked it over, and said she knew how to fix it. These usually retail for 60.00-80.00 online.
I sold it for 20.00, but told her if she got it home, and decided she didnt like it I would refund her money. She said no she wanted it anyways for a teaching tool. I thought she was happy with sale, until I found out she left me not just one, but two poor reviews. All my efforts, and all my other listings will now most likely result to no sales.
I noticed she had alot of listings too, and I wonder how she'd feel if someone carelessly left poor reviews for her after a fair deal? There is no way to contact her to ask why she just didn't contact me for a refund instead of leaving a negative review. I am guessing the reason why is because it wasn't bad enough for her to want to return it. I think Offer Up needs to examine the way it does reviews.
There is no reviews for buyers, and for me to get two from this buyer is unfair, totally. I have no way to refute it, and that's what's unfair. Also, buyer doesnt have a name just initials. She was also tacky by telling me she had no bra on as soon as I arrived.
I wondered if she was trying to hit on me a bit, too. I'm pissed.
If Offer Up want's good sellers then they need to offer a fair platform to allow for both buyer and seller feedbacks, so other's can read comment's.Like wether people show, get ripped off, or like in this case, buyer just likes to give bad reviews without a care.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Easy to use
What I disliked
- Non existent customer service
- Reason of review:
- Lack of Seller Supports
- Preferred solution:
- Please remove bad review's, or allow seller's the opportunity to defend themselves. Add buyer reviews, and it will stop. My buyer gave me two bad reviews, and she is my first buyer?
- Product or service
- Lighted World Antique Spot Globe
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..."
- "My name is ROLANDO BALANCE it was spelled wrong on the first review. Don't know what happened ? I hit the C not the L, Go Figure ? To the..."
- " COX COMMUNICATIONS COMPLAINT LETTER My name is Robert Sneed I am a disabled American due to Epilepsy and often spend days at a time in the hospital or ordered..."
- "The flower arragement delivered was far from being the product as displayed on the website. Instead of three birds of paradise, my wife got two anemic irises. There..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."