I met with a seller going by the name CJM.She agreed to buy a Spot Globe that had a glitch which I explained in my listing.
She was my first customer, and I was really excited to make my first sale. I arrived on time and waited about 15 minutes for her to show. When she did she looked it over, and said she knew how to fix it. These usually retail for 60.00-80.00 online.
I sold it for 20.00, but told her if she got it home, and decided she didnt like it I would refund her money. She said no she wanted it anyways for a teaching tool. I thought she was happy with sale, until I found out she left me not just one, but two poor reviews. All my efforts, and all my other listings will now most likely result to no sales.
I noticed she had alot of listings too, and I wonder how she'd feel if someone carelessly left poor reviews for her after a fair deal? There is no way to contact her to ask why she just didn't contact me for a refund instead of leaving a negative review. I am guessing the reason why is because it wasn't bad enough for her to want to return it. I think Offer Up needs to examine the way it does reviews.
There is no reviews for buyers, and for me to get two from this buyer is unfair, totally. I have no way to refute it, and that's what's unfair. Also, buyer doesnt have a name just initials. She was also tacky by telling me she had no bra on as soon as I arrived.
I wondered if she was trying to hit on me a bit, too. I'm pissed.
If Offer Up want's good sellers then they need to offer a fair platform to allow for both buyer and seller feedbacks, so other's can read comment's.Like wether people show, get ripped off, or like in this case, buyer just likes to give bad reviews without a care.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Easy to use
What I disliked
- Non existent customer service
- Reason of review:
- Lack of Seller Supports
- Preferred solution:
- Please remove bad review's, or allow seller's the opportunity to defend themselves. Add buyer reviews, and it will stop. My buyer gave me two bad reviews, and she is my first buyer?
- Product or service
- Lighted World Antique Spot Globe
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..."
- "OFFER-UP no show. Seller named "money man"1. Agreed to price 2. Agree to meet at a place and time 3. No show - no Response Not good. ..."
- "I RECEIVED THIS ONE AND ANOTHER ONE Karen Burton Oct 26 (6 days ago) to me Hi again, I will do my best to walk you through the process. The vehicle is already..."
- "I bought some pickles at frys on Campbell & Irvington in Tucson az. My mother and I love pickles my mother is 101 yrs old, I am 72 yrs old,..."
- "What the heck is this thing in a jar of great value peanuts (roasted and salted)?????..."
- "The flower arragement delivered was far from being the product as displayed on the website. Instead of three birds of paradise, my wife got two anemic irises. There..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."