I met with a seller going by the name CJM.She agreed to buy a Spot Globe that had a glitch which I explained in my listing.
She was my first customer, and I was really excited to make my first sale. I arrived on time and waited about 15 minutes for her to show. When she did she looked it over, and said she knew how to fix it. These usually retail for 60.00-80.00 online.
I sold it for 20.00, but told her if she got it home, and decided she didnt like it I would refund her money. She said no she wanted it anyways for a teaching tool. I thought she was happy with sale, until I found out she left me not just one, but two poor reviews. All my efforts, and all my other listings will now most likely result to no sales.
I noticed she had alot of listings too, and I wonder how she'd feel if someone carelessly left poor reviews for her after a fair deal? There is no way to contact her to ask why she just didn't contact me for a refund instead of leaving a negative review. I am guessing the reason why is because it wasn't bad enough for her to want to return it. I think Offer Up needs to examine the way it does reviews.
There is no reviews for buyers, and for me to get two from this buyer is unfair, totally. I have no way to refute it, and that's what's unfair. Also, buyer doesnt have a name just initials. She was also tacky by telling me she had no bra on as soon as I arrived.
I wondered if she was trying to hit on me a bit, too. I'm pissed.
If Offer Up want's good sellers then they need to offer a fair platform to allow for both buyer and seller feedbacks, so other's can read comment's.Like wether people show, get ripped off, or like in this case, buyer just likes to give bad reviews without a care.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Easy to use
What I disliked
- Non existent customer service
- Reason of review:
- Lack of Seller Supports
- Preferred solution:
- Please remove bad review's, or allow seller's the opportunity to defend themselves. Add buyer reviews, and it will stop. My buyer gave me two bad reviews, and she is my first buyer?
- Product or service
- Lighted World Antique Spot Globe
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After reviewing the beautiful selection of trees on the Balsam Hill website we decide to splurge and order the 7.5 ft., narrow Norway Spruce pre-lit tree. Sadly we are replacing..."
- "Mr. George Boulos of CANADA, using a false USA Address (a Post Office Box) bout a first day cover from me that was autographed by various astronauts. This cover was..."
- "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "Thanks for nothing. I have been a loyal gets customer my whole adult life. I have never had such disregard in my life. I ordered a fake onlinr, and received..."
- "I have been using Cover Girl for roughly 7 years. I have never had a problem with my makeup until now. My sister bought me one of the Star Wars..."
- "The flower arragement delivered was far from being the product as displayed on the website. Instead of three birds of paradise, my wife got two anemic irises. There..."