I was kicked off offerup because I was trying to find homes for a litter of kittens.I was not aware I wasn't allowed to do that on the app.
I gladly would have taken down the post if I was told to. However, I was not given the chance to. My account was just shut down. I wrote the company numerous messages begging to be given another chance.
I was told that I had already been given lots of chances, and that I was not going to be given anymore. I asked them to tell me when I had been given any chances? They responded by letting me know that they had to take down many of my posts. (At the time, I was trying to sell custom decals, and makeup for some extra income to help support me and my two kids.) Apparently, I wasn't supposed to sell anything that wasn't already made.
IE: no custom products. I told them that I had never received any warning, or message letting me know this. If I had, I defiantly would NOT have continued to add those kinds of posts. I am guessing that the few posts I had made which disappeared from my page, must be what they are talking about?
But back then the offerup app was very glitchy, so I just assumed it was a mistake. I thought that I needed to re post it, which is exactly what I would do. I mean, how am I supposed to know I was doing wrong if I am not getting any sort of warning? I know I should have read the rules and regulations thoroughly, thats my bad.
But please, I was begging them to give me another chance, and they did not care that it was hurting me in a serious way. To top it off, anyone that has used offerup in my house has not been able to use their accounts anymore. Its as if my IP address is restricted, so now they are suffering too. I have wrote them asking about that numerous times and have not got a response back.
So my mistake, (if you want to call it that) is now effecting four people. I am just asking to please allow me and my family to use the app again.
We have suffered long enough.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Being able to reach tons of people near me
- Sell items fast
- Making extra income to help support my family
What I disliked
- Feeling wronged
- Unfairly treated
- Lively hood messed with
- Not taken seriously
- Bad customer service
You May Also Like
- "give me a BREAK ! Steve Zarelli has been promoted by the gang at RR Auctions as the greatest Space Authenticator ever and yet he can't always get it..."
- "Person said, they were in the military and had to sell the motorcycle fast for they were about to deploy over seas. The ad was for 1500, so I offered..."
- "I've been scammed on your site by a fraudulent member out of $2,000 and since Offer up ive reported this incident police your site has so many loopoles in there..."
- "My Husband ordered a Valentines Day bouquet of flowers for me from FTD.COM. He upgraded to a larger version of the order on their website. What I received..."
- "Took family of 10 to Red Robin at Puyallup Mall Location. Had some Canadian family come in town and they said they liked Red Robin. No more after Wednesday October..."
- "I ordered a bouquet of flowers from FTD for Valentines Day to surprise my Mother. Unfortunately my Mother never received the flowers. I tried to call FTD several times..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."