3.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I was kicked off offerup because I was trying to find homes for a litter of kittens.I was not aware I wasn't allowed to do that on the app.

I gladly would have taken down the post if I was told to. However, I was not given the chance to. My account was just shut down. I wrote the company numerous messages begging to be given another chance.

I was told that I had already been given lots of chances, and that I was not going to be given anymore. I asked them to tell me when I had been given any chances? They responded by letting me know that they had to take down many of my posts. (At the time, I was trying to sell custom decals, and makeup for some extra income to help support me and my two kids.) Apparently, I wasn't supposed to sell anything that wasn't already made.

IE: no custom products. I told them that I had never received any warning, or message letting me know this. If I had, I defiantly would NOT have continued to add those kinds of posts. I am guessing that the few posts I had made which disappeared from my page, must be what they are talking about?

But back then the offerup app was very glitchy, so I just assumed it was a mistake. I thought that I needed to re post it, which is exactly what I would do. I mean, how am I supposed to know I was doing wrong if I am not getting any sort of warning? I know I should have read the rules and regulations thoroughly, thats my bad.

But please, I was begging them to give me another chance, and they did not care that it was hurting me in a serious way. To top it off, anyone that has used offerup in my house has not been able to use their accounts anymore. Its as if my IP address is restricted, so now they are suffering too. I have wrote them asking about that numerous times and have not got a response back.

So my mistake, (if you want to call it that) is now effecting four people. I am just asking to please allow me and my family to use the app again.

We have suffered long enough.

This reviewer shared experience about "unfairly treated, bad customer service with no personability" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $5000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Offerup and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about offerup account from Offerup was feeling wronged, unfairly treated and lively hood messed with , but reviewer liked being able to reach tons of people near me. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Offerup.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Offerup to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Offerup?

Comments

get the ip changed and go back after them..its war time with offer up

Bcmpatriot
Saugus, Massachusetts, United States #1268253

Same thing happened to me.I reported it to the better business bureau.

I rely on these sites to make a living and without warning was banned without cause.

This company is probably the worst I've seen with respect to its customers.They don't care about people or how banning them can disrupt them financially.