1.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I really like this app.It is easy to use.

People do tend to low-ball you on your items, I guess that's what some people do. The WORST thing is people NOT showing up to buy when you give them your freaking address and phone. Then you ask them about it and they casually say, OH, I forgot..or I can't come today...I mean WTF??? REPORT these users and BLOCK them!

I won't sell to them if they missed a time to meet and didn't at least have the courtesy to text or email to say they were not coming. 3 No Shows my very first day!! How crazy is that? I am still going to try this a little bit more, but it seems like more trouble than it's worth.

Buying is great so far!

Good deals. They show you the item. You pay.

And you are on your way...no chitter-chatter.I would never NOT show up without telling someone...rude.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Offerup and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about a product or service from Offerup was buyers not showing up , but reviewer liked easy to use app. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Offerup.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Offerup to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Offerup?

Comments

El Cajon, California, United States #1235629

There's always going to be those kind of people it's part of selling