Verified Reviewer

This review is from a real person who provided valid contact information and hasn't been caught misusing, spamming or abusing our website. Check our FAQ

New Reviewer
0 comments
3.7

I try to ignore it but its just getting ridiculous. Over 70% of the car ads that I click on are for someone trying to sell the vehicle for their and and to reply only to a gmail address.

Same seems to go for any electronics ...70% bogus. Can offer up get a human to check ads before they are posted instead of letting anybody post anything. These ads are a complete waste of everybody's time....if Joe public can spot these ads certainly a trained offer up employee could. Also...

If it's not a fake ad I'm looking at 70% of the time, the other 30% seems to be spent clicking on ads that were posted 6 months to 2 years ago!!!! I thought that when let go (the better site) joined that they would have brought their ad expiring technology with them.

I'm about to let go of offer up and stick with Craigslist which is where 9/10 of my items get sold on even though the exact same ad is posted on offer up . I'm not the only one aware of all these issues and I'm sure if they're not addressed offer up wiki not last much longer.

User's recommendation: Have ads expire and take 1 second to read a description for a 2010bmw for $1200.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Do You Have Something To Say ?
Write a review

Comments

You will be automatically registered on our site. Username and password will be sent to you via email.
Post Comment

OfferUp Reviews

  1. 2060 reviews
  2. 509 reviews
  3. 368 reviews
  4. 195 reviews
  5. 280 reviews
OfferUp reviews