Verified Reviewer

: --

Complaint Details

I went on OfferUp and had read a description for couches and in that description it specifically states no cigarette smoke that the previous owners did not smoke cigarettes well after the delivery which was the day before my birthday I'm trying to get myself ready because family is coming into town then I'm checking into a hotel come morning sun up my whole house smells like cigars The scent has migrated all through my apartment I immediately reach out to the seller explaining how the couches totally reeks of smoke and the seller did not respond I have left messages to offer up and they have not responded either there is no information on how to contact the seller I've contracted the delivery guy that was hired by the seller and he claims he has nowhere about as few where she lives. nowhere on this website are you even able to mention if you have been ripped off scammed amongst anything else they only seem to post the good stuff.

this is not right.

And so after filing a complaint on the better Business bureau website a message was left from a MrBrandon senior payment specialist. an employee at OfferUp ,Was 100% of no use he put up a smooth front for the better Business bureau but did not take my issue seriously.

User's recommendation: You're better off Craigslist or writing down the license plate number to whom you ever do dealings with. because in regards to you getting any proper information so that you can go and personally sue this person and get your money back the company offerup isn't your friend.

OfferUp Pros: Idk.

OfferUp Cons: Nobody wants to be accountable, Very risky and unsafe, Support team unfriend, Way too many scams.

Comments