I bought an iphone that the seller can't give me the appleID of the previous owner.I told offerUp about this and they told me to file a complaint to the police.
I did it but cannot do anything much as I don't know the real name of the seller. I asked offerUp to provide it to me but no reply. Despite reporting the seller,he still continuously posting stuff for sale. What is this website is all about?
No help to the consumer and still let the seller post and sell stuff from their website??? The seller promised and promised that he will refund my $. It's been a month now. Apple said,this is a possible stolen phone.
We need his last name to file a formal complaint.
PS: I can't view the seller's review.
Does anybody knows how?Thanks
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "It seems that every single month that I get my invoice from EBAY it is wrong. Not only that but when they credit me back for "Partial Refunds on..."
- "So there's already a lot wrong with this app. I can't quite complain about getting stood up the very first time I went to purchase an item because the app..."
- " cast iron fireplace 150 dollars Clyde phone number 619 627 4243..."
- "I was given a Hurrycane as a gift over a year ago and really liked. that it stands up, if I drop it I can step on one of the..."
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."