I bought an iphone that the seller can't give me the appleID of the previous owner.I told offerUp about this and they told me to file a complaint to the police.

I did it but cannot do anything much as I don't know the real name of the seller. I asked offerUp to provide it to me but no reply. Despite reporting the seller,he still continuously posting stuff for sale. What is this website is all about?

No help to the consumer and still let the seller post and sell stuff from their website??? The seller promised and promised that he will refund my $. It's been a month now. Apple said,this is a possible stolen phone.

We need his last name to file a formal complaint.

PS: I can't view the seller's review.

Does anybody knows how?Thanks

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of offerup customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $130. Offerup needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned offerup customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Offerup.

Had an Experience with Offerup?

Comments

Meadows Place, Texas, United States #1204706

The police will open up an investigation. OfferUp can't give you the info of the seller, however they are very compliant with the police and will subpoena the info on him, and maybe get a search warrant. Give the police a link to the product.

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1204249

Did you test the phone to make sure it was unlocked before you bought it?