I bought an iphone that the seller can't give me the appleID of the previous owner.I told offerUp about this and they told me to file a complaint to the police.
I did it but cannot do anything much as I don't know the real name of the seller. I asked offerUp to provide it to me but no reply. Despite reporting the seller,he still continuously posting stuff for sale. What is this website is all about?
No help to the consumer and still let the seller post and sell stuff from their website??? The seller promised and promised that he will refund my $. It's been a month now. Apple said,this is a possible stolen phone.
We need his last name to file a formal complaint.
PS: I can't view the seller's review.
Does anybody knows how?Thanks
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was sold a broken washer Tried contacting her for a refund but get no response ..."
- "I RECEIVED THIS ONE AND ANOTHER ONE Karen Burton Oct 26 (6 days ago) to me Hi again, I will do my best to walk you through the process. The vehicle is already..."
- "Bought a costume from Light In The Box for my Halloween party. It was delayed and after i complained about it they sent me my order. But when i got..."
- "I was given a Hurrycane as a gift over a year ago and really liked. that it stands up, if I drop it I can step on one of the..."
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."