Offerup - THEY DON'T CARE

135 of 395 Offerup reviews

I bought an iphone that the seller can't give me the appleID of the previous owner.I told offerUp about this and they told me to file a complaint to the police.

I did it but cannot do anything much as I don't know the real name of the seller. I asked offerUp to provide it to me but no reply. Despite reporting the seller,he still continuously posting stuff for sale. What is this website is all about?

No help to the consumer and still let the seller post and sell stuff from their website??? The seller promised and promised that he will refund my $. It's been a month now. Apple said,this is a possible stolen phone.

We need his last name to file a formal complaint.

PS: I can't view the seller's review.

Does anybody knows how?Thanks

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
135 of 395 Offerup reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 28 #1204706 Meadows Place, Texas, United States

The police will open up an investigation. OfferUp can't give you the info of the seller, however they are very compliant with the police and will subpoena the info on him, and maybe get a search warrant. Give the police a link to the product.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Offerup. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Offerup.
Filing a new complaint about
×