3.2
Turnaround Time

SOME SELLERS WOULD ADVERTISE A PRICE FOR $1.00 AND WHEN US BUYERS WANT TO BUY THIER ITEM FOR A DOLLAR THEY JACK IT UP TO A VERY HIGHER PRICE...AND I WOULD WRITE TO OFFER UP AND COMPLAIN MANY TIMES OF THIER SELLERS , AND OFFER UP SAYS THEY WOULD TAKE CARE OF THE MATTER..., AND THAN THEY KICKED ME OFF BECAUSE, I WOULD WRITE TO THE SELLERS AND TELL THEM WE AS OFFERUP BUYERS DON'T AGREE THAT THEY HAVEN'T READ THE RULES OF OFFER UP AND ABIDED BY THEM... AND AS MUCH AS I HAVE BOUGHT FROM OTHER SELLERS, THEY HAVE KICKED ME OFF OF THE SITE..

AND I HAVE ADVERTISED TO HUNDREDS ABOUT THIS SITE AND HAVE GOTEN FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO JOIN AND MY FANS TO SIGN UP, FOR I AM A RECORDING ARTIST FROM NASHVILLE TN. AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET FROM OFFER UP...

Review about: Offerup Account.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: REMOVE THE BLOCK ON MY MEMBERSHIP ON OFFERUP. I ADVERTISED TO MANY TO SIGHN UP WHO ARE MY HONEST FANS FAMILY & FRIENDS AND I REPORTED DIS HONEST SELLERS ON MY TIME WITHOUT ASKING TO BE PAID FOR T..

I liked: Easy to use only mobile, Being able to reach tons of people near me.

I didn't like: I loved it till i got blocked for no reason of a why i was, No shows when there to do transaction, Sellers abusing buyers, How offerup does not provide contact information on its website.

Comments