1.2

There is direct support and everything prompts you to FAQ page. As a seller they have not thought the ought everything.

I sent an item through usps and they allow 2-4 days to ship. Even though I sent an item, Usps has delays and other issues depending on the area. They sent an email stating they will cancel and refund the buyer. I have already shipped my item and the buyer gets refunded.

What kind of practice is that? Also the app has many glitches and technically issues. This is a nightmare for a seller as the listing does not get updated properly. The first image is enlarged so much that no one can tell what the photo is.

I tried to add multiple photos but the first photo is always enlarged and does not show original photo. 2nd issue is the item quantity, it does not exist. What if you have more than one more item?

You have sell another but thats a hassle too because it barely saves any info like the photos.

After the letgo merger the app would get better but seems like its gotten worse. I want to keep utilizing this app but has many faults

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Playa Del Carmen, Quintana Roo