Attachments3:39 PM (34 minutes ago)
Thank you for contacting me about my 2007 Acura RL . The car is in great shape with 104,170 mileage, it's automatic with 6-Cylinder . I'm the first owner, it was never been involved in accidents and has clear title. I am selling it for $1.500 because my husband died 1 month ago (he had a heart attack) and brings me bad memories. Along with my daughter we decided to sell the house and moved to my brother in Hartford, trying to start a new life. I want to use Amazon services, so if you're interested in purchasing the car just reply me your full name, full address and phone number, so I can notify Amazon. Once that is done, they will contact you in the next 24 hours to explain the entire procedure.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- 2007 Acura Rl
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I was kicked off offerup because I was trying to find homes for a litter of kittens. I was not aware I wasn't allowed to do that on the app...."
- "I posted a pair of sneakers for sale and my post was removed because they could not be "authenticated" yet numerous amounts of people post their sneakers the same way..."
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "The owner of the “said” car claimed I damaged his tire, yet I have a solid witness who was with me when I dropped the car off! Just look at..."
- "Tainted Pageant I would like to share with all of you my story. You can say I am a beauty pageant aficionado. I have been to countless beauty contest, from small..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."