Los Angeles, California

Karen Burton

Oct 26 (6 days ago)

to me

Hi again,

I will do my best to walk you through the process. The vehicle is already at the shipping company, here in Omaha, Nebraska ready to be delivered to its future new owner. The deal is handled by eBay so I don't have much to do about it. Using eBay`s Buyer Protection , you get free shipping, at your place in 2-3 days. In addition, you get 5 days to try it out before buying it, and if you don't like it, you can send it back at my expense. The 5 days inspection period begin upon delivery at your location.

If you would like to receive the email from eBay with all the transaction information, please reply with your complete

name, shipping address ( street, zip code ) and phone # and they will contact you right away.

Review about: 2008 Chevrolet Malibu Ltz.

I liked: I love this website, Easy to use only mobile, Easy to post stuff for sale.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Offerup?

Comments

iblongshort
Wahoo, Nebraska, United States #1237267

I've been wondering about these car adds also.Responded to one also but quickly declined when I found out that this vehicle was located out of state.

It just sounded like some kind of ripoff.

I wonder if you ever see the item or not.

I was thinking that maybe all you received was a glossy photo.alas I didn't *** but it seems frustrating that people conjure up all these scams, but as they say "If it seems too good to be true, it's probably false"

Jean

I also had a scammer November 1, 2016.Sam Williams wanted to buy my bunkbeds.

Was sending me a cashier's check for more than the amount. He wanted me to put the cash in my account and then send him the rest of the money back. My price was $400.00 and he was sending me a check for $2500. He wanted this all done in one day.

What people will do for money and hurt the poor people just trying to make a little bit of money.Shame on him.