Turnaround Time

I recently posted an ipad on offer up app the I got several people replied but one guy said he will purchase it and take it off the app. I read that if I take it off and mark as sold, I would not be able to change it.

He said that he will add in $30 for me to hold it. Also, I had to make sure I had money in my hands then would mark it as sold. I told him to send a caahiers check, sent it in the mail, I endorsed the check and deposited it on Thursday it was held for 2days. Sat money was available, he told me to go to Walmart, and gave me names and address to send money to another Walmart, I took a snap shot, but it was not uploading this, should have given me a flag, also, I should have felt the pressure.

On Tuesday both my account and my account were wipped out. Checking was left with $.30 cents, in savings $5.00 it had $534.00, my husband had both accounts $900, he was going to make a car payment, and I was saving for a trip to go and visit my family in Africa now all is gone. I dont know how this can stop people hise behind fake emails, fake names.

We were just deeply heart broken. Be careful this is a big learning lesson.

Review about: Offerup Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Can I sell you a portion of the Moon? Yes, my company has property rights on the Moon.