I was scammed for $200 dollars on offer up by trying to buy a used cell phone.The website Offer Up .........

offers a platform for criminals to easily commit crimes while protecting THIER privacy. After I obtained the phone to what looked like to be a great phone i found that the phone had an i cloud lock on it. When i contacted the seller through offer and asked for my money back she said she had already spent it on her electric bill. There is no way to resolve this through offer up.

IT is very upsetting and disheartening. Offer up is a platform that I will never used based on this experience. I suggest everyone avoid it to avoid getting taken for their money.

It is a platform where the poor can take advantage of the poor.Please be aware.

Review about: Apple Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

My account and my husband's.Accounts were scammed $1,234 I am planning a trip to go to.my mother country in Africa, and my husband's money was for car payment due end of this month.

I should have seen the red flags but like many of the victims before me, I was caught off guard. We were devastated but I know the thieves will get what's coming to them.

Offer up offers criminals and con artist a plat form to steal to the innocent.They will burn in h ell.

Wow.. I was just about to buy something from there. Nevermind!

to Amanda #1383271

Only do face to face transactions on offerup in a safe public area near police station or safe zones.never accept mail payments or even pay-pal they are usually a scam and will cost you your money.

I buy and sell using offer up a lot but you must be aware of the do's and don'ts of your transactions.Also never go alone to meet anyone.