Verified Reviewer

Update by user Oct 20, 2020

They refuse in assisting me by not giving me the address the package went to and so I am unable to file a claim with the post office. So Im out of my product and the sale and all I did was send the package from the address they gave me to send it to. They are scammers and dont care about you

Original review posted by user Sep 20, 2020

Sold an item on this site around August 17 2020. They provided me with the USPS shipping label in which I printed out and affixed to the box.

Had USPS pick up the package in which I have a confirmation from post office it was picked up but for some reason the item was never delivered to the buyer. Finally received a tracking number from Offerup (#920559****5477****########) and no tracking available. Filed several compliments with the Post office and went to my local Post office to try to figure out what happened. Was told the package was last scan in Massachusett.

Emailed the buyer and was told he lives in Wyoming and so have been emailing OFFER UP fo days to please verify the address (Offer Up Support Request: 5734****) and have been ignored by them. Im trying o file a claim with the post office and they require the address of where the package is supposed to go to and OfferUp will not respond back to my emails because they know they screwed up.

I used their USPS label with the buyers address so I assumed that this address was correct since they were supplying me the shipping label and so this is not my fault and they have been no help in trying to assist me with this. So now I am out of payment from buyer and the items lost in the mail.

User's recommendation: dont use.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

OfferUp Cons: Ignore my emails.

Comments