Be careful to the company name neelam construction corporation it's a fraud..selling my bed truck cover for $600 and he offered me $500 and I say yes..*** me I give my name and add, so he sent me text that he gonna send me certified checks and my husband say no only cash so I text him back not to send the check..

after 2 days he text me back with the fedex tracking number for the check, so I received the checks and I was surprised it was $1860.80 but I only need $500 for my stuff so my husband and I contacted the bank they can't verify the check so I search the name of the check Neelam contruction corporation from New Jersey..

my husband ask for manager and this guy on the he said his the manager and he wrote the check so my husband try to argued this guy why he sent too much money to the guy got pissed off and hang up to my husband can get enough for him and search for another number and same guy answer and now he told him he didn't wrote the checks..we're glad we didn't deposit that money into my bank

Review #1062050 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Offerup?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion