Offerup - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category from Winston Salem, North Carolina
Person said, they were in the military and had to sell the motorcycle fast for they were about to deploy over seas.The ad was for 1500, so I offered to meet and they said they were on base with the bike.
They told me they would set shipping and payment up on ebay, and would perfer to take payment in itunes card. Sounds legit. They sent pics and the ebay info over. I did my part and received confirmation that everything was good to go.
Today ,I get a email from ebay saying that thay need 1000 more dollars to continue shipping. Sounds like a scam. The number that they are claiming is ebay support is 408-890-2276, which is in California, but ebay customer service number starts with 866. Sounds like I've been had.
Sucks cause now im out of 1500. Will never do this again.
Not to mention they said that their husband passed away 4 months ago.The name they used was Adelle Mountuy.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Product or service
- 2006 Suzuki Hayabusa
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..."
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "I ordered a "MANGO BAG" last January 28, 2016 thru Lazada. My item was delivered yesterday morning (February 1). I was really disappointed with the item I bought. I messaged the..."
- "We hired a cleaning professional from the Thumbtack web site to clean our apartment on a regular basis as we have a new baby. The cleaning professional was initially..."
- "This is the WORST company I have ever dealt with in all my life!DO NOT USE DO NOT USE DO NOT USE, I can't say it enough!They sent a..."
- "Little Caesars 1113- C Silas Creek Pkwy Winston- Salem, NC. 336- 750- 0888 is Consistantly rude from order to pickup. On top of that they served raw dough for their..."
- "While Cameron Taylor quotes great prices, he is the most unprofessional business owner I have EVER worked with. I hired him on July 31, 2016 to repair my garage floor,..."
- "As an adult I developed sensitive teeth and erosion of my enamel due to antibiotic use. I had been using Pronamel for about a year with no issues. Well I..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."