Offerup - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category from Tulsa, Oklahoma

201 of 395 Offerup reviews

I sold a t.v to a user she came to my house to look at the t.v because I don't have a vehicle I showed her that it had worked properly when she was satisfied with the t.v she and her husband had given me the $50 for the t.v and she took the t.v that was in working conditon after about 30 minutes she had called and said the t.v was broke and that she wanted her money back.I told her it was working when she had taken it and that she had agreed to buying the t.v and she got upset about it.

Not even 20 minutes later she had showed up at my house I didn't want to answer the door so she and her husband had started banging and screaming at my front door and tried to break the door down to get in. At that time I got the impression that they were going to break in so I had opened the door when they were inside my home they started yelling at me and threatened me saying "If I don't get my money back by tomorrow I'm going to come back and shut the place down" and then had said they were from the crip gang and would not leave.

Out of fear I had gave them $20 back to get them to leave.Before they left they had said there going to come back tomorrow and I better have the rest of there money and they would give me back the t.v that they had broke at there house please help me with this dangerous user

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
201 of 395 Offerup reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 14 #1212627 Seattle, Washington, United States

You're the dangerous one for being so ***. 1, never meet at your house. Period. 2, never let someone inside your house if they are banging and screaming at you LOL. 3, have a method of protection to protect yourself duh.

0 1 Reply

Aug 13 #1198474 Addison, Texas, United States

call the cops next time people show up screaming at your home. have their numbers blocked from offer up.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.