Offerup - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category from El Cajon, California

So there's already a lot wrong with this app.I can't quite complain about getting stood up the very first time I went to purchase an item because the app can't control that, but I do have two major complaints: one, obviously there is no way to contact anyone with a unique issue.

Just some lame and useless FAQ page. That leads me to my second complaint which is the message interface between users. I've encountered a bug of some sort in which I'll send a message to a buyer or seller that is a few lines long and then when it goes through it cuts off the majority of the message.

This is extremely annoying, especially when I receive a message from someone else and can't read it because their message gets cut off too.You can see this in the included screenshot of a conversation I was having in which the final message I sent ended off at "well I was wondering,…" Just an awful app in my opinion.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #873090 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Offerup? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Offerup. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Offerup.
Filing a new complaint about