Offerup - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category from El Cajon, California
So there's already a lot wrong with this app.I can't quite complain about getting stood up the very first time I went to purchase an item because the app can't control that, but I do have two major complaints: one, obviously there is no way to contact anyone with a unique issue.
Just some lame and useless FAQ page. That leads me to my second complaint which is the message interface between users. I've encountered a bug of some sort in which I'll send a message to a buyer or seller that is a few lines long and then when it goes through it cuts off the majority of the message.
This is extremely annoying, especially when I receive a message from someone else and can't read it because their message gets cut off too.You can see this in the included screenshot of a conversation I was having in which the final message I sent ended off at "well I was wondering,…" Just an awful app in my opinion.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Privacy and Data Security|
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "This guy sell me and i give it complaint is fake and he wanna gimmicks back mi money when I put in the hands him runaway in the car..."
- "Bull bull bull,asked the person to meet me in person,said "she" was in idaho (dr.on a military base) reason for selling so cheap is "she"was leaving the country for a..."
- "I bought an iphone that the seller can't give me the appleID of the previous owner. I told offerUp about this and they told me to file a complaint to..."
- "I just filled my newly purchased above ground pool and the seam is defective, slowly leaking water. I put a patch on to keep my yard from becoming a..."
- "My sells person at the El Cajon store was good but the delivery kids (in their 20's) not only were unprofessional and rude, (too fresh for my taste) but they..."
- "I purchased a certified used 2014 Ram 1500 SLT quadcab 4x4 March 9,2016 I was told by sales writer not buy the 2 day return policy. Should not have listened..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."