Offerup - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category from El Cajon, California
So there's already a lot wrong with this app.I can't quite complain about getting stood up the very first time I went to purchase an item because the app can't control that, but I do have two major complaints: one, obviously there is no way to contact anyone with a unique issue.
Just some lame and useless FAQ page. That leads me to my second complaint which is the message interface between users. I've encountered a bug of some sort in which I'll send a message to a buyer or seller that is a few lines long and then when it goes through it cuts off the majority of the message.
This is extremely annoying, especially when I receive a message from someone else and can't read it because their message gets cut off too.You can see this in the included screenshot of a conversation I was having in which the final message I sent ended off at "well I was wondering,…" Just an awful app in my opinion.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "A person posting under the alias Beth is selling $500 rihanna tickets that are counterfeit. All the supporting receipts from ticketmaster were really reproduced by her, so therefore after I..."
- "Dennise Leon Attachments3:39 PM (34 minutes ago) to me Thank you for contacting me about my 2007 Acura RL . The car is in great shape with 104,170 mileage, it's automatic with..."
- "I WAS TOLD THAT I NEEDED TO SEND THE GREEN DOT CARDS FROM WALMART,RITE AID ETC. EVERYONE SELLS THEM. I SENT THE SCAMMER THE $2000.00 THEY WANTED FOR A JEEP..."
- "Ordered a T-Shirt for a birthday present on Oct. 19. Birthday is Dec. 10. Still waiting, all I got was one answer after 40+ tries and they said it is..."
- "Purchased this couches at jeromes furniture in chulavista on 02/2016. First week stitches came off jeromes send a tech. 2nd time paint came off of the couch. Third visit all..."
- "Me and my Husband hsving been going to Starbucks for 6 years in El Cajon CA. This is ***. That we KEEP GETTING WATER DOWN..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."