Offerup - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category from Antioch, Illinois
Customer service seems non-existent.I'm so beyond frustrated with this app.
I enjoy the concept, but someone in my area is abusing it as an outlet to sell individual cheap homemade necklaces. Which I wouldn't care if he made an add a day advertising the work he can do, no...he makes hundreds of these little pendants and individually posts them. About 90% of my feed daily are his necklaces.
I've blocked him, but that only stops communication between us, his posts still clogs up the feed everyday.I've already deleted the app because it was so frustrating.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "I've been scammed on your site by a fraudulent member out of $2,000 and since Offer up ive reported this incident police your site has so many loopoles in there..."
- "I'm in the process of sueing Quibids for selling fake generic Products I have multiple items from Logitech Kingston and beats by Dre and more not only are they fake..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."