Offerup - Review about 2003 Harley Davidson Trike from Norwalk, Connecticut
I saw a 2003 Harley Davidson trike on there and I was going to purchase it.But after calling the seller and getting all the information about it and sending the money witch was going through Google wallet it was a fraud.
I no it's not you falt, but you should take it off your site before it happens to someone else.
The contact number was 6614627640 and name was Tim I just want to let you no.Please remove that post.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
What I liked
- Very good to sell stuff
- Quick sell and great deals
What I disliked
- Being scammed
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- 2003 Harley Davidson Trike
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "i ordered a few days back. I was glad that there's alwats an update I get via sms as to the status of my order. Amazingly, I finally got another..."
- " cast iron fireplace 150 dollars Clyde phone number 619 627 4243..."
- "My 16 year old son seen a 2002 jeep cherokee for 1500 that he liked. Made contact with the owner purchased the vehicle and was completely taken advantage of. ..."
- "something like grease on the lid of the chicken salad two cans i open and it was on both lids left a nasty taste ..."
- "For several months has been exacerbated the racist attacks against Hispanics, I think it is our duty to make public and denounce such attacks in all possible forums. I'm putting..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."