Verified Buyer

I purchased an ssd card from a seller, JD, located in Kernersville, NC back on Dec 3, 2020 for my son's bday. The man had told me that it was in PERFECT working condition that it was certified refurbished.

He shipped it Dec 10 tracking #9200 19** **54 7700 **** 1618 24 and I received it Dec 14th letting him know that there was no cord with it that it couldnt be used. He stated he would be shipping it that his wife forgot to include it. Then I also let him know that with a borrowed cord that this ssd card was not functional at all and he was basically giving me the run around because he knew I didnt know what I was talking about. Then when I asked about the cord AGAIN, he stated that I shouldve gotten it, but he would mail another and give me the tracking, but never did.

When I asked about that one, he became disgruntled and we were both going back and forth. I repeated to ask for the tracking number and if he could tell me when he sent any of the cords out, no response on that just that hed be sending out a third and final with a tracking. A few days passed, no tracking, no cord, no response. I messaged asking where is the tracking and the cord?

No response, no tracking, no cord and no response.... this is the game I shouldnt have to play Sad

User's recommendation: DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS SELLER IF YOU WANT GOOD/WORKING ITEMS AND WANT TO SAVE MONEY....SO NOT WORTH THE HEADACHE.

Comments