We have been trying to resolve the problem of an order of a computer that was damaged during shipment. My son has autism the one I got it for.

He complained but there was nowhere that he could upload pictures to through the OfferUp site so when we tried to call offer up it was closed. Today was the last day to let them know about the damage. There was damage to the monitor and then a dangling fan and packing peanuts all throughout the computer, no wi-fi installed. a partial refund so we can get a monitor and a new fan would be great.

The computer itself seems to be okay. I contacted the seller myself. I am the mother of the autistic child.

it sucks that when you only have two days to respond and the second day is on a Sunday how are we supposed to do anything about that if we can't send pictures of the damage in the OfferUp app. Your site is not user-friendly in this sense and it's not fair.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments