Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Where is customer service? What is the phone number to OfferUp customer service?

5 answers
DapperBeaver
Why cant i get a straight answer from someone from offer up so i can cash out and tranfer my money to the card i have on my account as a direct deposit thats what i thought it was

overposting

by TragicMole612

overposting same thing." New $45 each Plastic Storage Box 70 Gallon Outdoor Durable Plastic Shed Waterproof 44”x19”x21”" Should be a fee for everything that is posted more than 1x or 5x or 100x... . I entered shed storage and nonstop on posting.

View

How do I verify my number?

by ExpensiveLeopardCat672

I tried to verify my phone in order to reply to my customers and purchase items myself, but when I put my number in and send the code I never received one. I’ve tried it multiple times already, I even deleted the app and downloaded again.

I logged out and logged in again, but it still didn’t work. I want to know what I could do to fix this.

Can't log in

by AbruptFoxTerrier792

I been trying to log in but it keeps sending a code to my old phone number. What can I do to get in to my account.

View

I do not ow a Mobil phon, only a land land. I cannot respond to people who want to buy my stuff.

by AttachedSiberianTiger

View

How can i get my money back?

I purchased a Fitbit Versa from a person out of state and I paid using my chime account and he never sent the item it's been over 5 days and he closed his account on OfferUp. I have a cell phone number of his and also a link to his chime account. What can i do to get my money back?

Ann McDonald
According to OfferUp FAQs, the company protects all its buyers. You should contact OfferUp customer service by sending the email at support@offerupnow.com. Their support team will try to contact the seller and issue a refund for you.
View

why my accont is closed?

I cant post

2 answers
Ann McDonald
According to the OfferUp FAQ page, if you think that you are blocked, try to contact OfferUp customer service via email at support@offerup.com and discuss your issues and the ways to solve them.
Can not buy or sell anything am I block??
View more answers (1)

off my card and I haven’t been ableto get it back how do I do that

I offered she excepted but then Card got the Klein sign used another card she excepted then changed her mind and I haven’t been able to get my money back

View

How can I get my refund?

I was ordered foundation from offer up and it’s was incorrect address and my order delivered at the sender, so how can I get my refund?

Ann McDonald
According to OfferUp refund policy If the item isn’t shipped within 6 days of payment, the buyer's payment is automatically canceled and returned to the account or card they used to buy the item.
It may take 3-5 business days for the funds to be available. The buyer's payment is held until the transaction is complete.
The transaction is considered complete if no buyer protection claim is made within a 2-day period after item delivery. At that point, the payment is released to the seller. Once the payment has been released to the seller, all sales are final and no refunds will be issued.

Views of items

Hi, when I’ve posted before I wasn’t able to search my ya own listings and now I posted a lot of items but they do not show up at all in the search and have 0 views. Is there an issue with my account??

Ann McDonald
In order to check whether everything is OK with your account or you have any problems with your listings, you should contact OfferUp customer service by email at support@offerupnow.com
View

Who pays the cancelled ship back order

I sold a health and beauty facial attachment to NU face , the customer just alerted me that it isn’t right for her she tried it and wants to return it ? What can I tell her ?

View

Make it easier to see items for sale.

When you turn the OfferUp app on— 1) You may see a number next to the in box. 2) You click into that and then into the notifications.

3) A few entrees may come up like the Bell and the Thumbs Up. 4) The Thumbs up is Recommendations made by the app and this is where my problem is. The screen comes up as a tinny pop up. I Would like to see it displayed as the entire screen so that I can ACTUALLY see the items for sale.

PLEASE tell me that there is a way to do this.

Thank You for your time. Deb S.

Why is my account Blocked on Offer Up

by ParchedGazelle509

My account is Blocked on offer because I don't get any Views on the items I Post. I also can't send or receive messages.

Please let me know why I am blocked on Offer Up.. Thank You Tom Jetter

I don’t have SSN

Hey. My name is Altynay.

I’m an offerup customer. I was trying today to get my deposit from first transaction, but I wasn’t able complete. I don’t have SSN, because I’m an international student from Kazakhstan. Can you say me as soon is possible will I get money for my item or no.

If no, I think your app should cancel this transaction. Thanks.

View

How do I answer the email sent thru OfferUp?

People are interested in the my items ask me to respond. I don’t know how to respond thru OfferUp

View

why was my account charged before I got my purse????

I contacted girl in Kentucky to buy purse. I was told my credit card would not be charged until item shipped.

Today my credit card was charged. I won't have item for a week.

Also a transaction in Wyoming took place on my card today so I cancelled my card. Offer Up sucks for customer service or help.

Ann McDonald
According to OfferUp FAQs, they recommend buying in cash and not to use paying with gift cards, personal/certified checks, cashless systems outside of OfferUp, or wire transfers such as Western Union or MoneyGram, as these payment methods can be riskier.
View

Can you guys contact a user on a buyer’s behalf, if the user does not reply Back to his/her message

I purchased two iPhones from one of your user, I don’t know if the phones were stolen or what, but I cannot unlock the phones to use them with my carrier. I tried and send multiple messages to the user, she does not reply back. Can you guys help me to either get my money back or get her to provide me the information that I need to unlock the phones

Ann McDonald
TheOfferUp FAQ page gives some tips for those who buy pre-used phones. Before you buy iPhone you should check for Activation Lock at support.apple.com/en-us/HT201365 or contact the phone's carrier to check the status of the device. If you haven't done this, you bear responsibility.
You can report the suspicious user by opening his profile and tapping Report at the top of the screen.
View

How do I get my OfferUp verification code on my new phone if the phone number connected to my offerup account is disconnected?

My mom recently purchased a new phone and disconnected her old phone. Her offerup app is connected to her old phone so when we try to log in to the app on the new phone it is sending a verification code to the old phone. How can we log into her app on the new phone ?

Ann McDonald
Your situation seems to be specific. It is better to contact OfferUp customer service for assistance by sending an email at support@offerupnow.com

How can I log in if I changed my number.lol

Can’t log in since I changed my number I’ve tried everything

Ann McDonald
Your situation is quite popular among OfferUp users. According to community.offerup.com you should contact the OfferUp customer support team and explain the problem. You can reach them via email support@offerupnow.com

What is this code that pops up w7w0dxv7

Ann McDonald
According to community.offerup.com this code may appear when the app failed to retrieve or update the info of an ad. Customers recommend checking your wifi connection, clear your cache or it can be a temporary error.

Questions 128