I was having a garage sale and decided to maximize sales by posting some items on OfferUp.I received numerous alerts from what I can only describe as pretend buyers.
These are some of the statements I received, "Good morning i dont know if its too early to come?' 'I'm coming later,' 'Can I go see it now?' 'Can I come to get it tomorrow? 'I'm on my way" and many others.
I wrote this review because this is the second time I posted on OfferUp with the same results.These deceptive buyers who appear very interested, lead me to be concerned over my information.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Easy to use
What I disliked
- Buyers do not show up
- Reason of review:
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Dennise Leon Attachments3:39 PM (34 minutes ago) to me Thank you for contacting me about my 2007 Acura RL . The car is in great shape with 104,170 mileage, it's automatic with..."
- "I've been using offerup for a while now and all of the sudden I can't post ANYTHING the past 2 days. I get this message every time I try. Anyone..."
- "I posted a pair of sneakers for sale and my post was removed because they could not be "authenticated" yet numerous amounts of people post their sneakers the same way..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "$2500 bed from ROOMS to go! They said they don't cover bed bugs.. They say I can return it with No money back. ..."
- "DON'T LET TED FOOL YOU!..."
- "The company hud homes department is a scam! After paying roughly $200 in attempt to increase my presence in the South Florida real estate market, they wouldnt respond to my..."