Just as the subject says.Been having my account hacked & compromised for over a year & a half.Been having verbal abuse message on Facebook fraud links on my messages sent out on 20 dollar trades.I sell quality merch & this was & is unacceptable.I have been expressing my grievances on on your social media platforms & nothing has changed.I started using letgo & gave up on offer up.Now that you merged.I lost my letgo account as well.I cannot help my family with money if this continues.This is only the tip of the iceberg.Many other complaints tho its too long to put down into a paragraph.I have 60 5 star reviews & this has been a common it seems with other complaints I have read.Hail2lakings@***.com World Traveler is my account.2 account email is azrecruins818@***.com World Traveler 333.I would like my older account up and running ASAP.

User's recommendation: No I do not.

Preferred solution: Fix the problem & never let this happen again with an apology & my items to be given 100 dollar credit to view top for my grievances.Thats the least you can do for my troubles..

OfferUp Pros: Sell my items.

OfferUp Cons: Slander & hacked my accounts, Slander and hacked my accounts.

Comments