I have the feeling that, whoever created this app, initially had a good team of programmers but then fired them all, to save money, after the app was launched.If you have a question or suggestion and send them a message you will get an answer on the line "it is what it is, get over it, here is a link where you can find more details about how it works".
So you have to get used to searching for something and getting a list of items that include a bunch of "SOLD" ones. Why would anyone want to see sold items, I don't know. But they won't fix it probably because there is no one there to do it. Or, you will get same item on the screen repeated tens of times, probably because it was relisted repeatedly.
That is because you cannot renew an item and would need to post it new again.Too bad they let the programmers go.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Offerup Mobile Application
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "My offers was removed unfairly, I contacted them and they sent me an evasive answer, they also blocked the messages sent to me and the chance to answer them. I..."
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "Hi everyone. I thought I would quickly throw in my two cents here :) I own an online merchandise website that has been really starting to pick up on the..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I've seen the half-baked rebuttle attempts from a "Henry Frappe" - so I thought I would join in and state that he - himself - said that he doesn't even..."
- "I have been lied to ripped off and threatened by Capital One Auto Finance then my Car got wrecked. This is AFTER I gave them $33,000.00!! I purchased..."
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."