I have the feeling that, whoever created this app, initially had a good team of programmers but then fired them all, to save money, after the app was launched.If you have a question or suggestion and send them a message you will get an answer on the line "it is what it is, get over it, here is a link where you can find more details about how it works".
So you have to get used to searching for something and getting a list of items that include a bunch of "SOLD" ones. Why would anyone want to see sold items, I don't know. But they won't fix it probably because there is no one there to do it. Or, you will get same item on the screen repeated tens of times, probably because it was relisted repeatedly.
That is because you cannot renew an item and would need to post it new again.Too bad they let the programmers go.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Offerup Mobile Application
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Customer service seems non-existent. I'm so beyond frustrated with this app. I enjoy the concept, but someone in my area is abusing it as an outlet to sell individual cheap..."
- "Ordered a pair of expensive shoes, came at the time it said it would, in good condition (or so it seemed). Opened them up they look good, not 91$ good,..."
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "I have been a customer for 10 years with AHS . I'm frustrate with the last issue that happened at my home .I called for a dripping valve on the..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."