Pinedale, California

I've been using offerup for a while now and all of the sudden I can't post ANYTHING the past 2 days. I get this message every time I try. Anyone have advise for me?

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Offerup and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Offerup.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Offerup to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Offerup?

Comments

Moore, Oklahoma, United States #1214792

Same thing happening to me. Super frustrating.

Round Lake, Illinois, United States #1214511

It's not letting me post either, get the message. Error hit save and try again. I'm in northern Illinois.

Gilbert, Arizona, United States #1214123

This exact issue is happening for me. Same message in the same place. Did they update the app so you can't post or something?

I'm downloading letgo as we speak.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1213760

I've beenhaving the same problem more or less I post a item to sell it goes on my profile but not were buyers c a n see my items on no category and i can't see no messages or send out buyers or sellers get no messages from me at all???