1.7K views 11 comments
4.8
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Update by user Nov 23, 2016

Offerup is currently working on it. Best way to contact them is twitter. They respond within hours

Original review posted by user Nov 22, 2016

I was on offerup for 1 yr and everything was great.If you have a small business you can do good selling items.

I started making $300 to $500 the first couple of months and soon I was making from $2000 to $3000 a month. Last week I was banned from offer up. Don't know what I did because I haven't been doing anything different than what I did when I started. Tried to contact them and no luck.

I just leased a warehouse 5 months ago cause I was doing so well. Now I have to wait and see what happens. I may be out of business by next month.

Christmas is going to suck this year for my kids.

If you think you can do business with this offer up app, "DON'T" I would not wish this on anybody else.

Review about: Offerup Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Offerup?

Comments

obe
Orange, Connecticut, United States #1312242

your ignorant

Offer up supports scammers and their 'customer support' is a joke. DON'T USE THEM.

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1251966

Hi I my account is still active maybe we can work something out.

Hi, thanks for the info.Has this been resolved?

I was going to rent a warehouse too? Glad I didn't. But I did go into a month to month storage. Expensive and not convenient.

I still like OffeUp and will continue to use it.

There's bad and good in anything and everything.

Thank you.

Huntington Beach Ca

La Mirada, California, United States #1247394

I have a solution for you call me 9492582685

kris

Rock Hill, South Carolina, United States #1246220

I used the app for almost a year for a small business which we had started was great and then we had to travel out of the USA for business only to find out that we where not getting messages or offers.Customers emailed up asking what happened to us, our offers and products are no longer showing up!

Guess we have the same issue, blocked or something. Tried emailing them over 20 times, used a different phone, reinstalled the app, made a new account nothing works!

There customer service and replies suck, havent heard a thing in 2 weeks.

No notice no email no phone call just banned?!

Offer up sucks!

going to let go now, there app puts the title in the posting and everything for you!

to Anonymous #1326040

Letgo isnt much better or different

ale
to Anonymous #1331182

offer up sucks . i wa banned , support department sucks

yo daddy
Lynn, Massachusetts, United States #1246215

Make a new file and stop your ***

to yo daddy #1246227

doesnt work dip ***...u can make a new name, new account, new password etc...doesnt work! so why dont u think before u speak!