Offerup Website Review

8 of 395 Offerup reviews

Update added by user Nov 23

Offerup is currently working on it. Best way to contact them is twitter. They respond within hours

Original review posted by user Nov 22

I was on offerup for 1 yr and everything was great.If you have a small business you can do good selling items.

I started making $300 to $500 the first couple of months and soon I was making from $2000 to $3000 a month. Last week I was banned from offer up. Don't know what I did because I haven't been doing anything different than what I did when I started. Tried to contact them and no luck.

I just leased a warehouse 5 months ago cause I was doing so well. Now I have to wait and see what happens. I may be out of business by next month.

Christmas is going to suck this year for my kids.

If you think you can do business with this offer up app, "DON'T" I would not wish this on anybody else.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #959753 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Offerup? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 3 No 3
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
8 of 395 Offerup reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 29 #1247701

Hi, thanks for the info. Has this been resolved? I was going to rent a warehouse too? Glad I didn't. But I did go into a month to month storage. Expensive and not convenient.
I still like OffeUp and will continue to use it. There's bad and good in anything and everything.
Thank you.
Huntington Beach Ca

Nov 26 #1246220 Rock Hill, South Carolina, United States

I used the app for almost a year for a small business which we had started was great and then we had to travel out of the USA for business only to find out that we where not getting messages or offers. Customers emailed up asking what happened to us, our offers and products are no longer showing up! Guess we have the same issue, blocked or something. Tried emailing them over 20 times, used a different phone, reinstalled the app, made a new account nothing works!
There customer service and replies suck, havent heard a thing in 2 weeks. No notice no email no phone call just banned? !
Offer up sucks!
going to let go now, there app puts the title in the posting and everything for you!

Nov 26 #1246227

doesnt work dip ***...u can make a new name, new account, new password etc...doesnt work! so why dont u think before u speak!

Nov 25 #1245456 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Same here I was doing great ordered a lot of stuff to sell for Christmas and they cut me off OfferUp sucks

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.