Featured Not resolved
2.6

Offer up keeps removing my mk purse im trying to post c.f. saying it is conterfeit and its not. Does anyone knoe how i can resolve this issue.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of offerup website from Offerup and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Offerup to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Offerup for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Offerup?

Comments

Irving, Texas, United States #1240801

I'm dealing with the same issue.I even posted a picture of the receipt and all tags for my Gucci purse.

Super annoyed.

I doubt emailing them will even help but I guess we'll see.I've posted the item twice now and am seeing real counterfeit items stay posted for days

Offerup Auto Advertisement Review from Winston Salem, North Carolina Offerup "Person said, they were in the military and had to sell the motorcycle fast for they were about to deploy over seas. The ad was for 1500, so I offered..." Read more Offerup - SCAMMERS Offerup "I RECEIVED THIS ONE AND ANOTHER ONE Karen Burton Oct 26 (6 days ago) to me Hi again, I will do my best to walk you through the process. The vehicle is already..." Read more Offerup - Warning !! Be careful what u buy! and who from!! Offerup "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..." Read more Offerup - Be care full  with this guy,  he sell cars liking good when actually I believe he look for broken or about to Brock with good looking and actually it's a junk for the one if you lose your money. Offerup "I buy a car for Ellsworth Walton and the car was with the heat gaskets in bad conditions, but he do a cheap fix to be available to selled I..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more