My OfferUp app is not working every time I post something doesn't show up so no one can see them and I can't even make offers ido t get any messages it's been over a week tons of messages to the support team and no response this sucks

Product or Service Mentioned: Offerup Buy Sell Simple Mobile Application.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 28, 2017.

Comments

I am currently having the same issue. I have a ton of items posted like over 100 and you cannot find them on "offer up" at all.

I have also been messaging about items that I wanted to buy and I never receive responses back. And I sell so much on offer up that I haven't received messages for any of my items for about three to four weeks now. I also contacted offer up several times and have not gotten any response from them except for the response that they did receive my message. But that is it.

I even went ahead and removed the app from my phone and reinstalled it and made a new account and posted two items to see if they would show up and they don't show up either. I also tried searching for my items off the new account by the exact wording that I used for the item and nothing showed up. OfferUp officailly sucks and I came across "LetGo" and it's similar to offer up and is working well for me as of now.

I have only been using it for a few days so far. But I do recommend checking it out.