2.5
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

So there's already a lot wrong with this app.I can't quite complain about getting stood up the very first time I went to purchase an item because the app can't control that, but I do have two major complaints: one, obviously there is no way to contact anyone with a unique issue.

Just some lame and useless FAQ page. That leads me to my second complaint which is the message interface between users. I've encountered a bug of some sort in which I'll send a message to a buyer or seller that is a few lines long and then when it goes through it cuts off the majority of the message.

This is extremely annoying, especially when I receive a message from someone else and can't read it because their message gets cut off too.You can see this in the included screenshot of a conversation I was having in which the final message I sent ended off at "well I was wondering,…" Just an awful app in my opinion.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of offerup mobile application. Offerup needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned offerup mobile application in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Offerup.

Had an Experience with Offerup?

Comments

Oxnard, California, United States #1235654

I have had the same thing happen to me.