El Cajon, California

So there's already a lot wrong with this app.I can't quite complain about getting stood up the very first time I went to purchase an item because the app can't control that, but I do have two major complaints: one, obviously there is no way to contact anyone with a unique issue.

Just some lame and useless FAQ page. That leads me to my second complaint which is the message interface between users. I've encountered a bug of some sort in which I'll send a message to a buyer or seller that is a few lines long and then when it goes through it cuts off the majority of the message.

This is extremely annoying, especially when I receive a message from someone else and can't read it because their message gets cut off too.You can see this in the included screenshot of a conversation I was having in which the final message I sent ended off at "well I was wondering,…" Just an awful app in my opinion.

2.5
Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Offerup Mobile Application
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Offerup?

Comments

Oxnard, California, United States #1235654

I have had the same thing happen to me.