Product: Offerup Buy Sell Offer Up Mobile Application Clear all filters (0 of 36 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:
Show

Offerup - Why can't I get messages of my post.

Offerup - Why can't I get messages of my post.
I been trying to message my cilents and i cant message them or i cant there message it just say "error" can i get offerup fixed fast
5.0
Ease of Use
Service Scheduling
Tracking Tool
Usability

Offerup - Technical support needed

Offerup - Technical support needed
Several times i received an error message. Made at least 15 attempts to reinstall app or use chrome but, kept receiving the error. I was unable to view messages or to make contact with the seller. See attachment. Technical support is needed. Thank you Theresa.guzman1@yahoo.com
4.0
Show

Offerup - Isn't connected to internet?

Offer up tells me im not connected to the internet but I can still use all my other apps that use the internet. So why the *** isn't offerup working? I reinstalled and it told me the same thing but yet Im connected????????
3.8
#1194387
Reply to reviews
They deleted my listing of Gossip Girl books.These books are approved for age as young as 13. Who is in charge here? They let people post lingerie and violent video games. This app is not very good anyway. People constantly replying to listings with no intent to buy at...
Show

Offerup - Can not see my postings.

I did everything it says to do. No solution emailed them. Now if what is happening is because havent paid bump. Thats not right its a free app.
Show

Offerup - What's wrong with my pc?

Why can't I use this application on my computer, which HAS A REAL KEYBOARD AND A MOUSE??????? {{Redacted}}
Reply to reviews
So I've been using let-go and OfferUp for the last 5 months and honestly have managed to make quite a little bit of money with the app it's very easy to sell your unwanted items but as of today I went to post a necklace on both of them and as you get into the portion...
4.4

Offerup - Please Help

There are sooo many of us who post will not show please help

Problem with Offerup

Always been able to use it but lately anything i post wont go public and i cant send messages. I noticed someone else is having thr same problems. I have tried making new accounts and tried emailing offer up with no response. Wish they would fix watever is wrong

Offerup - No getting notifications

I dont know what happen i just stop getting notifications, and no body can fix my problem, got a new phone and the ptoblem still there