Almost got scammed AGAIN on this website.I inquired about a Range Rover and the man asked for my email so his mother could send me pictures of the vehicle because it was hers, so I did it and she emailed me the pictures and explained how her husband passed away 4 months ago and she's selling the car cheap because she's leaving the country for military and doesn't want to leave the car in storage for a year.

I've read plenty of other very similar reviews from others so I knew I was getting scammed.Sucks!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Offerup. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Offerup.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Offerup to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Offerup?

Comments

Barre, Vermont, United States #1199325

My wife today told me about an incredible deal on a 2004 Tacoma TRD listed for $1500.Thought too good to be true.

Seller indicated funds would be transfered through EBAY. Reality check, Ebay uses PayPal.

Oh well at least I learned it was a Scam.Beware of Seller, Rachael Wells.