Offerup Auto Advertisement Review from Los Angeles, California

Bull bull bull,asked the person to meet me in person,said "she" was in idaho (dr.on a military base) reason for selling so cheap is "she"was leaving the country for a year and didn't want to leave it in storage,said "she" was part of the ebay buyers protection plan and asked for my info,(f-that)i did a little research,not good,look up ebay protection sceam,so then i told her that my cousin lived near her willing to check it out for me and give "her" cash and "she" never replied."she almost had me,dont let them get you....

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Not as described
Product or service
Review category
review #868118

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Offerup? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 06 #1195646 Jacksonville, Florida

I just saw a 2004 acura ver nice. They are selling for 1k .i asked why. She said husband died 4months ago. Dont wana pay storage and insurance and in military...going out the country. Smh.i think its a scam.

1 0 Reply

Jun 28 #1178798 South Windsor, Connecticut

I am so glad I read this! I got an extremely similar message about a Range Rover I really wanted:( I will not be having any further conversation with this woman

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.