Offerup Auto Advertisement Review from Los Angeles, California
Bull bull bull,asked the person to meet me in person,said "she" was in idaho (dr.on a military base) reason for selling so cheap is "she"was leaving the country for a year and didn't want to leave it in storage,said "she" was part of the ebay buyers protection plan and asked for my info,(f-that)i did a little research,not good,look up ebay protection sceam,so then i told her that my cousin lived near her willing to check it out for me and give "her" cash and "she" never replied."she almost had me,dont let them get you....
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "This guy sell me and i give it complaint is fake and he wanna gimmicks back mi money when I put in the hands him runaway in the car..."
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with NO HONEST..."
- "I wish would have done research prior to having transplanted hair. I probably wouldn't have acted on desperation of wanting fuller hair. I not only lost more hair than i..."
- "Hi, My Order was Declined but it was already paid! I ordered an item from lazada which is "ZJ - 5802LD Mini Portable Android Bluetooth 2.0 58mm Thermal Receipt Printer..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."