My 16 year old son seen a 2002 jeep cherokee for 1500 that he liked.Made contact with the owner purchased the vehicle and was completely taken advantage of.
The vehicle was completey a waste of time and money . The radiator was bust, tires were ball, passenger side window rolled down and won't roll up. Possible engine change with no receipt or proof from the seller after they promised him proof would be provided. Title my not be clean not registered in the state of purchase.
Vehile has not been driven dince date of purchase 11/1/16. Mafe several attempts to contact the seller to reolve tbe issue and have not been able to reach them phone goes straight to voice-mail. We would like the money for the purchase price of 1500 back for the vehicle and tbe seller should be banned from any future transactions on your site.
We are also making a complaint with the BBB regarding this.Not sure jow to file a comaint with tbe local police department however we're working on it.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Product or service
- Offerup Auto Advertisement
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a toddler to twin size lightning McQueen car bed with built in toy box and working headlights for my two year old son, everything looked great eccept a..."
- "I was having a garage sale and decided to maximize sales by posting some items on OfferUp. I received numerous alerts from what I can only describe as pretend buyers...."
- "I posted a authentic MK purse. Offerup deleted my post claiming it was counterfeit. My purse is real and authentic. OfferUp is accusing me of something not true. Seeking legal..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "Recently purchased Breyers ice cream for company during dinner. To my dismay, we couldn't find any pecan nuts. I thought as I dug deeper, surely some would show up...."
- "2007 Sonata, owned from new. A couple of years ago some paint by my rear licence plate blistered then came off in flakes. The dealership said it was out of..."
- "I am an existing customer for about 7-8 years. You put down something during my last treatment which is killing my new grass in my backyard. I put new sod..."