Offerup Advertisement Review from Shakopee, Minnesota
Just awhile ago I went to meet up a buyer of iphone 6 which was supposedly my gift for my brother.Didn't know the seller was teenager and he came with a friend.
He then asked me to meet him in a church. He handed me the phone and so I handed him the money. He asked the phone from me again as he was to unlock it when suddenly both of them ran away with my money and the phone. Went home with nothing but anger and disappointment.
Felt so helpless making a very huge mistake.
That is the seller and the phone he was selling.I do hope offer up can help me trace where is that *** living.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It seems that every single month that I get my invoice from EBAY it is wrong. Not only that but when they credit me back for "Partial Refunds on..."
- "I ordered this exact longchamp bag from the runway emporium of lazada and its fake!! From the logo embossed, design, quality. Compared it to the authentic longchamp i got months..."
- "I started making $300 to $500 the first couple of months and soon I was making from $2000 to $3000 a month. Last week I was banned from offer up...."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "No, I would not order ANY pillow made with memory foam. Cut up memory foam won't be any better than intact memory foam and PROBABLY A WHOLE LOT WORSE. The..."
- "I bought a pair of boots in the fall. They were little booties with leather fringes. The very first day I wore the boots.. The fringes started falling off. Every..."