I posted a pair of sneakers for sale and my post was removed because they could not be "authenticated" yet numerous amounts of people post their sneakers the same way and are able to leave them up.I was told because they cannot be seen in person they cannot be authenticated which makes no sense because than the whole website is unauthentic because they cant verify ANYTHING that ANYONE posts unless its in person.
I feel singled out because I stuck up for myself after they continued to send me the same generic response to all my emails until the final email was sent.HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
You May Also Like
- "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..."
- "I really like this app. It is easy to use. People do tend to low-ball you on your items, I guess that's what some people do. The WORST thing is..."
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "They don't care about your pool. We were with them 5+ years and service deteriorated sharply. My experience: We changed to salt on their recommendation and it was good for the..."
- "I moved to a new property, and they stated that my account would retain the same Combo and price, well guess what, they doubled my bill nearly from 160 month..."
- "Bought 4 tires had less than 12000 on them. first the front tire the side wall and tread pealed away in one piece as we were driving 70 mph. One..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."