5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I posted a pair of sneakers for sale and my post was removed because they could not be "authenticated" yet numerous amounts of people post their sneakers the same way and are able to leave them up.I was told because they cannot be seen in person they cannot be authenticated which makes no sense because than the whole website is unauthentic because they cant verify ANYTHING that ANYONE posts unless its in person.

I feel singled out because I stuck up for myself after they continued to send me the same generic response to all my emails until the final email was sent.HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of offerup account from Offerup and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Offerup to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Offerup for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Offerup?

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1183589

It's their right as site owners.I don't think you are being singled out.

Don't take it so personally and give Offer Up a chance!Move on to your next item!!

I hate offer up we are working on a way to shut them down