Update by user Jan 04, 2017

This is their phone number probably won't answer back but maybe if people start calling them they will stop with this arrogant handling of their customers.

844-633-3787 press 0 and leave a message

Original review posted by user Jan 04, 2017

I was a big fan of this app until without notice I was banned.No warning no notice just got banned without even letting me know.

I then contacted them and they made up guidelines that were never posted in their site about how my product was banned and not allowed.

Customer service then with attitude said you are banned like it was a game show.I rely on apps like this to make a living and the fact they just ban you without notice is very troubling.

Review about: Offerup Account.

I didn't like: Fraud no contact for customer support, Block me from puting up ads.

Comments

Reading comments like the above makes me hate offer up all the more, I got around their block and I am posting and answering ads in ways that will *** the *** out of other buyers and sellers...most of the buyers are lowballers and scammers anyway and I have encountered many sellers that were full of it so I dont feel badly. My goal is to drive the good users back to CL and I have seen a change. offer up is becoming a joke and I am seeing more reviews from people claiming to go back to CL...offer up blocks me again I have sure ways to come right back in..the funny part is offerup are banning the IP of future users.

to raleigh boyz #1341101

Honestly it's gotten to the point where you can barely get a reply anymore. Used to be a great selling app then the got into this banning everything everything and everyone and now they've lost all the hustlers that buy and sell the most. Craigslist needs to get there own live posting feed as well and crush these people.

to Anonymous Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, United States #1352755

I couldn't have said it any better!!Thank you.

OfferUp is a JOKE.

THEY LOST A GOOD COSTUMER AND BUYER.

THANKS!!!

offer up wants to play games with good folk I will find away to get payback on offer up

Hanford, California, United States #1340153

My story Reed's exactly like yours word for word. And you explained it a lot better than I could thank you so much.

Bcmpatriot

844-633-3787 press 0 and leave a message

to Bcmpatriot Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, United States #1352756

I guess the reason they got to be so rude is the fact that their heads became bigger than their body.Do u recall in the beginning on OfferUp site, where there were no advertisements on top of their page?

Well! Look now...

who's getting paid now?!Yep!!!!