Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jun 10, 2021

No new updates. Offer up is just blowing me off.

They cancelled my account too! It was already cancelled and the stupid *** had no idea. They ripped me off. Unbelievable.

Wtf is going on ? Mother ***

Update by user Jun 03, 2021

Well, after numerous emails between myself and Brandon ( an offer up "senior payment specialist ", it appears they are not interested in giving me what's rightfully mine. They are going to keep my money.

This company is nothing more than a common thief. Watch your money and do your math yourself if you are going to continue to do business on offer up. I'm surely not the only person they've ripped off. I'm just a customer who caught them.

They don't want to do the right thing. It's just not natural behavior for a thieving corporation like offer up. Stay off this site!! You can thank me later.

They think they're going to get away with this, and that's the only funny thing about this whole situation.

Bc it's far from over. *** bastards.

Definitely NOT resolved.

Update by user May 22, 2021

I have received all my sales but the amounts for 7 of them are short. They still owe me $195.00 .

And it's so aggravating to do all the correspondence via email. This could well be on its way to being resolved with one phone call to a live person. But offer dies not offer that.

Why? So they can hide when they rip you off.

Update by user May 22, 2021

It has not developed one bit. I've been emailing back and forth with Elijah from customer support team.

They are making me provide them with the same information over and over and I'm starting to get a little pissed off. I'm going to report offer up to the state attorney General and see how they like that.

Update by user May 15, 2021

Make that 5 sales. They cannot be allowed to get away with this.

Original review posted by user May 15, 2021

My account for some reason has been terminated. No one had responded to my phone calls or emails as to why.

I've sold over 80 items on that site and a 5 star rating.

Now they are going to screw me out of 4 sales and over $800.00? What can I do?

User's recommendation: Stay away. They'll screw you in the end. Lots of scanners to deal with on site too so beware.

Product or Service Mentioned: Offerup Buy Sell Offer Up Mobile Application.

OfferUp Pros: Accessibility to buyers.

OfferUp Cons: Customer service and tech support.

Comments