Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have searched everywhere and cannot find a single contact phone number for OfferUp Customer Service!Wouldn’t you think with all the money they have made with this App, OfferUp could hire some people and set up a support help line!!

This used to be my favorite App and told so many people, but now so disgusted, embarrassed after reading these complaints.

I need an App that works, is reliable, and has a support number.There is no time in my life trying to figure out what is wrong with OfferUp App, when they simplify don’t care about their users!!

Review about: Offerup Mobile Application.

Had an Experience with Offerup?

Comments

Someone said to express my problem on Twitter, so I did. A week later I was told by someone to DM OfferUp, so I DM them my issues. About a week later they replied and my account is back working!

Why are you entitled to a contact number when you don't pay for their service? You do realize that it takes $$$ and lots of it to provide customer service. They have yet to make a single dollar in profit and are STILL running out of money because they have yet to figure out a way to properly monetize their app.

Lorikabel
to Anonymous #1394090

So, are you OfferUp Support, or just someone that wants to voice your own opinion to people that are just try hard to understand why never an answer.If you are not OfferUp Support and cannot help me, find another Job!

If OfferUp cannot aford Support, then at least treat everyone equal and send an email stating what was done wrong to be blocked and what the penalty is and for how long.If they can’t respect that then, shut the *** App down!!

OfferUP has not made a profit.They have investors, but are BLEEDING money.

One again, they have NOT made a single cent in net profit.You did not pay a cent to use the service, so they need to provide customer service.

Lorikabel
to Anonymous #1394097

I’m trying to understand why you know so much about OfferUp, but still can’t seem to help with the problem...why I am blocked, and for how long?

The other competitors I have no problem, and starting today will be using them.

It just would of been really nice once to hear from the OfferUp Support Request # they send you.So, Thank you for your time and opinions.

to Lorikabel #1396885

It is all public information as to their bleeding cash issues. Just Google it. There is NO REASON to spend money to hire customer service agents whose jobs would be to contact STUPID people who could not follow simple rules to inform them their accounts have been closed.