1.4K views

so out of nowhere I stopped getting any notifications on my offerup.I can message people but they clearly are not getting them.

I can post things but they cannot be viewed by anyone. I checked all my phone settings and everything is fine. I even deleted the app, re-downloaded it, created a new account and same thing is happening. When I post, search, etc.

everything seems normal like it always has--just not getting notifications, and clearly no one is seeing any of my ads. Of course I send OfferUp Tech support a message seeking help but that has obviously fallen on deaf ears.

Anyone experience this problem??Thanks!

Review about: Offerup Website.

Had an Experience with Offerup?

Comments

I also am having that same problem!

I have the same issue.

im having the same problem!

anyone had any fix to it yet?

yup me too! for months now

i even got a new phone and it still doesnt work

Deer Park, Texas, United States #1337380

Same problem I'm trying to message several people to buy something, no responses. Offering asking price too so it's not because they don't like my offer.

same happened to me last couple of weeks. I try to find help but offerup not answering my message.

Morrisville, North Carolina, United States #1313205

Ditto

Yes, same exact problem. I just posted my complaint, however I didn't describe the problem that I was having which is the same as yours, I stated that I have reported the problem to OfferUp repeated times without a response. It is very frustrating.

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1290509