3.5

I have never had a problem with offerup and I highly recommend their selling platform but just today is the only time Ive had a problem in over 200+ sales and really hope the company will help me resolve this current issue at hand.

The shipping records stated by you says that the package has arrived, well when I open my mailbox and look inside there isnt a package. Secondly, it took this package almost 10 days to be returned to my physical address but once again Im telling you that there is no package in my mailbox and the only way to open it is by a key.

I have done hundreds of sales, I have high ratings that clearly speak for themselves that I wouldnt jeopardize my good standing by falsifying information regarding the return of my contents. .

The value of those items was in hundreds of dollars. I need your help to advise me what options I have to move forward on how to retrieve my package or to file a claim with usps or offerup.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

OfferUp Pros: App when it works right.

OfferUp Cons: Amount of scammers.

Comments