8.4K views
2.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have been on Offerup since 8-14. Loved the sight.

Yes people would flake, lie and low ball you. But that is par for the course. You get so many views and can literally post something and have a buyer message you and buy your item all within an hour. My problem is that all of a sudden I stopped getting messages and calls.

I have a large following so I messaged one of them and they sent me a screen shot showing I have no offers. I thought no something is off, I can see all of my posts. So I tried to search for one of my items and it didn't show up. I read all of the help articles turned off my phone, logged out of the app, everything it said and more.

I was panicked because this is my life, I buy auctions and sell them. That's how I take care of my kids. I emailed offer up on Saturday today is Wednesday, Nothing! I emailed them from another account I tried to make nothing.

And the other account wont post either. I found this site and saw that it is happening to other people. Why are we being singled out? Because we didn't pay $1.99 to boost an item?

This is horrible.

I don't know what to do. :(

Review about: Offerup Account.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Preferred solution: Please allow me to post and have the post be seen!.

I liked: Ease of use.

I didn't like: That it stopped working-and no help.

Comments

I'm going through the same problem. Forget about Offer Up and post on Craigslist.

Offer Up are scammers.

Now they are requiring to put your bank information. For what if you deal locally.

Past 2 weeks not a single message or any views on my multiple items posted.I only have one account, have only posted my items once and when I search for my items they also don’t show up.Pretty sad and I was using this app instead of craigslist but now have no choice but to use craigslist now

Same for me it says that my stuff just wont load and my offers are gone and I had about 8 people texting me trying to buy my things when i woke up this morning but it wont let me see my messages or my account or anything I'm devastated because I need the money really badly

Same situation. Hope it gets fixed soon. I've tried everything and my post just won't appear.

I have noticed it has been happening to all 5 star sellers lately. Mine was deleted and banned yesterday.

Same type of thing you explained.. ghosted or banned or delted..Sounds like they want us ft sellers to pay the bump fees or get ghosted!Listing and selling within an hour though??

That’s a stretch. Unless you have mega electronics at rock bottom prices.

to Anonymous #1447554

Same thing happened to us. We've been on offerup for almost a year now.

All 5 star rating, great reviews and I've bumped twice.All at once, my account became INACTIVE. TRIED to contact offering, got one reply, then NOTHING...... THEY WONT FIX IT.... I also do this for a living, it's crushed my sales...

So for I've lost $3000. I am really pissed and they won't reactivate my account...Seems odd, that those of us who do really well are being singled out..

Same is happening to me and my husbands account. I cannot make an offer on anything nor message anyone at all.

None of my for sale items are showing up either.

Its worked for over a year...now nothing. Im so frustrated.

Mine has been doing the same I can’t post or buy or message anyone it’s pathetic how it’s frozen for whatever reason, what is wrong what did we do wrong ?

It’s annoying !

I’ve sent them various emails complaining and letting them know and I get no response back , what else is there for me to do ?

What else can I do ?

check location setting on phone mine was posting to another area

Yep. Going to let go.com and Craig's list again.

And I was a high volume seller buying an selling storage units and estate items.

Customers Loved me on here in South Florida but can't get stuff on front page now or to show views. Done with this site.

Happened to me too. It's most likely because you have more than one account, you are posting the same item multiple times, and posting in false locations can all get you ghost banned from offer up. The only way to get unbanned is to get a new phone with a different number and start a new account and only use ONE ACCOUNT.

to Deez #1437072

Been happening to me,

to Deez #1439876

Unfortunately if you report someone with multiple accounts posting 10k duplicates your account will get banned too. They have been banning people for no reason at all.

Not for duplicate accounts in my experience.Literally 20 local sellers in my area all have duplicate accounts posting same stuff and have for over 1.5 years now. They never have gotten taken down.

This is happening to me right now!

Has anyone figured out how to fix it? This is really annoying and I been trying to fix this for 2 weeks now and nothing.

to Jlsymusic123 #1414959

Read the mist recent comment I left

-Deez

I have the same problem!!

Why is so hard to get technical support on the selling app?! I've been having a very hard time with my posts for the past week.

Wrotte three or four times explaining the problem with great detail and all I get is an automated response telling me to do the basic stuff like reinstalled the app or sign in and out, I have done EVERYTHING and is not working! There's no phone number for customer service or support either!

I have been using Offer up since 2015 and never had a problem until now.

Extremely disappointed!!

I had problems with competitors on craigslist and eventually got blacklisted, moved here at the suggestion from a customer. Two out of six ads were deleted within minutes, twice. What a useless app!

UPDATE: Reached out via twitter and facebook, gave them the email in question, had it unlocked within 30 minutes, now receiving messages