4.1K views
2.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have been on Offerup since 8-14.Loved the sight.

Yes people would flake, lie and low ball you. But that is par for the course. You get so many views and can literally post something and have a buyer message you and buy your item all within an hour. My problem is that all of a sudden I stopped getting messages and calls.

I have a large following so I messaged one of them and they sent me a screen shot showing I have no offers. I thought no something is off, I can see all of my posts. So I tried to search for one of my items and it didn't show up. I read all of the help articles turned off my phone, logged out of the app, everything it said and more.

I was panicked because this is my life, I buy auctions and sell them. That's how I take care of my kids. I emailed offer up on Saturday today is Wednesday, Nothing! I emailed them from another account I tried to make nothing.

And the other account wont post either. I found this site and saw that it is happening to other people. Why are we being singled out? Because we didn't pay $1.99 to boost an item?

This is horrible.

I don't know what to do.:(

Review about: Offerup Account.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Preferred solution: Please allow me to post and have the post be seen!.

I liked: Ease of use.

I didn't like: That it stopped working-and no help.

Had an Experience with Offerup?

Comments

Why is so hard to get technical support on the selling app?!I've been having a very hard time with my posts for the past week.

Wrotte three or four times explaining the problem with great detail and all I get is an automated response telling me to do the basic stuff like reinstalled the app or sign in and out, I have done EVERYTHING and is not working! There's no phone number for customer service or support either!

I have been using Offer up since 2015 and never had a problem until now.

Extremely disappointed!!

I had problems with competitors on craigslist and eventually got blacklisted, moved here at the suggestion from a customer. Two out of six ads were deleted within minutes, twice. What a useless app!

UPDATE: Reached out via twitter and facebook, gave them the email in question, had it unlocked within 30 minutes, now receiving messages

Reach out to them via Twitter or Facebook, I had a reply within 5 minutes on both platforms.

My offers are not showing out.Why?

Because I didn't pay the 1.99 bump the thing?.

It used to be a good application, but if you're going to start charging, no thanks.Bye, bye to offer up.

Seems like if you report a possible fraud, you get banned, lol. Been hitting that report button on actual scammers and now looks like I’m the one getting banned, what a joke. Oh well, time to find another better app..

Chances are you’ve been banned.They do it for no reason with no warnings!

Just happened to me! I reported someone who threatened me and I was banned!

Easiest way to get them to respond is on Facebook. But it seems like it’s just an automated message.

They have no costumer care! They told me I was the one sending profanity. I have over 1,000 fallowers and a 5 star rating. So frustrating!

If anyone knows how to get them to see this and get back on let me know!Wish they had a way to talk to an actual person!!

Same here. I've emailed twice and no response.

So crazy I'm a sick mama and this was my source of baby money but my post do not show

If you're having issues just go to your app open help center hit technical issues then click on why aren't you receiving notifications then at the bottom it says contact us then you can write to them choose account as the subject and ask them whats wrong with your account do this once a day untill they answer once someone contacts you back if they say you've been banned request them for a 2nd chance that you need your account repeat untill someone unbans your account i've done this before it works