6.5K views
2.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have been on Offerup since 8-14.Loved the sight.

Yes people would flake, lie and low ball you. But that is par for the course. You get so many views and can literally post something and have a buyer message you and buy your item all within an hour. My problem is that all of a sudden I stopped getting messages and calls.

I have a large following so I messaged one of them and they sent me a screen shot showing I have no offers. I thought no something is off, I can see all of my posts. So I tried to search for one of my items and it didn't show up. I read all of the help articles turned off my phone, logged out of the app, everything it said and more.

I was panicked because this is my life, I buy auctions and sell them. That's how I take care of my kids. I emailed offer up on Saturday today is Wednesday, Nothing! I emailed them from another account I tried to make nothing.

And the other account wont post either. I found this site and saw that it is happening to other people. Why are we being singled out? Because we didn't pay $1.99 to boost an item?

This is horrible.

I don't know what to do.:(

Review about: Offerup Account.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Preferred solution: Please allow me to post and have the post be seen!.

I liked: Ease of use.

I didn't like: That it stopped working-and no help.

Comments

check location setting on phone mine was posting to another area

Yep.Going to let go.com and Craig's list again.

And I was a high volume seller buying an selling storage units and estate items.

Customers Loved me on here in South Florida but can't get stuff on front page now or to show views.Done with this site.

Happened to me too. It's most likely because you have more than one account, you are posting the same item multiple times, and posting in false locations can all get you ghost banned from offer up. The only way to get unbanned is to get a new phone with a different number and start a new account and only use ONE ACCOUNT.

This is happening to me right now!

Has anyone figured out how to fix it? This is really annoying and I been trying to fix this for 2 weeks now and nothing.

to Jlsymusic123 #1414959

Read the mist recent comment I left

-Deez

I have the same problem!!

Why is so hard to get technical support on the selling app?!I've been having a very hard time with my posts for the past week.

Wrotte three or four times explaining the problem with great detail and all I get is an automated response telling me to do the basic stuff like reinstalled the app or sign in and out, I have done EVERYTHING and is not working! There's no phone number for customer service or support either!

I have been using Offer up since 2015 and never had a problem until now.

Extremely disappointed!!

I had problems with competitors on craigslist and eventually got blacklisted, moved here at the suggestion from a customer. Two out of six ads were deleted within minutes, twice. What a useless app!

UPDATE: Reached out via twitter and facebook, gave them the email in question, had it unlocked within 30 minutes, now receiving messages