I attempted to sell a few items after we moved; each and every person who responded, never showed, nor did the respond back.Typical lame *** idiots ...

next time I just as soon donate the *** to goodwill and take my receipt to the tax accountant. In theory its good but , at least for us, did not perform the required or desired end point. Now I'm just added words to post the review . Bla bla bla, bla bla bla bla ...

"Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party" is a phrase first proposed as a typing drill by instructor Charles E.

Weller; its use is recounted in his book The Early History of the Typewriter, p.21 (1918) "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" is an English-language pangram—a sentence that contains all of the letters of the alphabet

Review about: Offerup Website.

Reason of review: i broke a tooth ?.

Had an Experience with Offerup?

Comments

My experience has been that a lot of people will respond in Spanish (I in return type to them in Spanish) and when I make arrangements for pick up they never show up. It is so frustrating.

Hi, yes... this is my 1st time using this app and I've had multiple " I wabt to buy your item" only to not respond after they sent the message. Doesnt make sense