Verified Reviewer

On February 11, 2021 I placed an order on offerup. After now several weeks after placing the order on offerup I had yet to receive any type of shipping details regarding my order.

I contacted via email the merchant three times, the first on February 14, 2021, I kindly asked about the shipping, eta, any information they may have. No response. Again, February 18, 2021 once again I emailed the merchant and again, no response. On February 20, 2021 I emailed directly Offerup and received a response from"John" who asked me to try and reach out to the merchant one more time.

I did so again on February 21,2021 and again, nothing from the merchant. On February 22 I emailed John from offerup and now to this point I have yet to hear back from him or anyone at offerup regarding my order which I am now asking for my money back.

User's recommendation: Use Amazon.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments